21.5.09

canuhome

I am excited to have my work in the traveling Canuhome exhibit. It is on display this weekend at SIDIM, the Montreal Interior Design Show, which opens today.
Canuhome is a full-size eco-friendly home that is constructed using Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood products making it eligible for credits under LEED standards. The purpose of the exhibit is to educate the public on how to live sustainably and decrease utility bills, improve indoor air quality, help the environment, and also to help increase the market for sustainable housing products and services.

My blankets are currently part of the project, but I will be adding more items to the exhibit as it travels and my eco-friendly line expands- I am adding organic cotton pillows to my collection this fall, as well as organic linen pillows and bins.

No comments: