19.3.09

organic cotton blankets

I have been printing blankets this week and I am really liking this seasons prints on the organic cotton. They're a great all season blanket because they are soft and cuddly, but still light weight. Not only is the material super soft, but it's also certified organic, so I have always thought they would make nice baby blankets as well. I don't usually make items for babies, but I have made a few baby blankets for the upcoming show. They are the same as the throw blankets only smaller (approx. 30" x 45"). One of these blankets inside a storage bag would make a fantastic baby shower gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe every baby would sleep through the night with one of your blankets to cuddle! they are definitely the softest blankets in the history of blankets. and the cutest.

Daisy Rogers said...

These are so cute baby blankets. The baby blankets should be soft and anti-allergic blankets. These are best and cutest baby blankets.