11.12.11

Hello, friends

I am sorry for my lack of posting lately, it's been busy around here! I also haven't had my camera around lately, so here are a few of my favorite shots taken with my phone.

I wanted to thank everyone who has been so supportive of me this holiday season. It's so nice to see so many people supporting Canadian and hand made. Thank you to everyone who shopped and stopped by my booth at the one of a kind show, and thank you to those who purchase from a far online too.

I write you this evening with some bitter sweet news to let you know that I will not be blogging here anymore, or at least not for now. I have decided to direct my energy and time elsewhere and hope to free up more creative and personal time.

I have really enjoyed documenting and sharing my process, inspiration, work, and life with you all for the past two or so years. It's been nice to have a place to do that and it's been a pleasure reading comments or talking in person about what may have inspired or interested you here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your feedback and support.

In the new year I hope to start a monthly newsletter, which will more or less be in place of this blog. I will share news, events, new products and my process and I hope you will sign up to receive it! Please just email me at contact@jennarose.ca with the subject line as 'please add to mailing list' and you will receive my updates. I promise, these won't take over your inbox! It might just be one a month or so. Plus, if I ever do start blogging again, you will be the first to know! I will also announce sales and shop updates, so if you are interested please just email me. Also, you can always find my work on my website and updates on my facebook page too.

Thanks again for visiting. It means a lot to me that you made me a part of your day.

xo
Jenna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss visiting you here!

Jane said...

Oh, this is sad news for my daily procrastination habits! Good news for you, I'm sure!

BaZar BaZil VIntage said...

Hello, je trouve vos sacs très beaux, dès que je peux je passe commande