22.11.11


One of Beau's favorite places to lay in the studio is right up against the print table. I don't even think much of it anymore and when I get to that spot on the table I just position my feet around him and keep printing. He often looks up for attention or rolls over on his back when he really wants it. He's a pretty great buddy to have around the studio everyday.

This morning my Dad (my booth building partner) and I are off to Toronto bright and early to set up for the One of a Kind Show. I am back and forth for the next two weeks so you probably won't hear much from me here. I will try to update on facebook and if you use twitter or instagram (which I am loving!) you can follow me there too. My twitter username is _Jenna_Rose and instagram is jenna_rose_ or you can stop by and say hi at booth E20.

4 comments:

Karen J said...

Love this shot. He is definitely where he is supposed to be!
I've been enjoying your posts for a while now...
Good luck at the show.

Anonymous said...

Every girl needs a best friend who is always there for you. I have one too, his name is Jack and he is a Shih Tzu. I really enjoy your blog and LOVE your shop!

lamina @ do a bit said...

What a great photo.. why would he want to be anywhere else.. love it :)

Alex Louisa said...

Hooray for studio dogs. They are the best company, and yes, you do get used to stepping over them all the time.

At night I also have a studio frog! No need to step over him though, as he's always on the windowsill ;)