12.3.10

Some new tea towels are now available in the shop- along with a new print, vanilla and chocolate cupcakes! It's been a busy week of printing, cutting, and sewing with just over two weeks until the one of a kind show. I have been really enjoying sewing on my new juki. The automatic back stitch and thread cutter are amazing- although my hand still goes for the scissors at the end of each row out of habit.

A random name was selected and the remnant pack and ooak show tickets go to Katie! I happen to have another spare set of tickets, so I drew another name as well- Anna gets the second set of tickets. Please email me your mailing addresses to contactATjennaroseDOTca. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. Also, the james north art crawl is tonight- I won't be able to open for it like I thought I might, but perhaps next month. Hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

aw love those cupcake tea towels!

postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

the cupcakes are so cute!!! :)