Our cabinet door are finally back up. We were about four weeks without them and having all our cupboards exposed felt pretty messy. Even though we got the doors back a while ago there was still a lot of painting that we had to do. And then when we thought we could just mount the doors back on it turned out it was easier said than done. We didn't number the cabinets or the brackets, so each one needed to be adjusted until it sat just right. This sometimes took up to a half hour a door! Now that they are all up we can really see how it's going to look when it's finished- and also that the brown countertops and green walls have got to go.