2.2.10

a breakfast made with love

In case you're looking for a simple and subtle way to make valentines day morning special, I thought I'd share this cute heart shaped breakfast with you. I found some heart shaped baking tins and although they're made for baking little cakes and things, I decided to try out this easy breakfast in them, which I usually make in muffin tins. I think you can get tins like this at Micheal's as well. The cup was completely lined with prosciutto, then a layer of spinach, and then an egg was cracked into the middle. Bake at 375 F for about 20 minutes, then carefully remove from cups and serve. So cute, and yummy too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! What a great idea. We don't usually do much for Valentine's Day, but this isn't over the top so it's PERFECT! Thank you!!!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Love this! so cute!
m