13.7.11

Today is my last day to get everything organized before we head up to Bracebridge tomorrow for the Muskoka Show. This will be my second year doing this show and I am happy to see we will have sunshine all weekend long. A river runs through the park where it is held so it's nice having Jeff there so we can take breaks and sit by the water.

Above are some bags I have made for the show. The first image is of a couple shopping totes that are the same style as my Hamilton totes, but in some new prints. Speaking of Hamilton totes, last night as we sat on our front porch trying to catch a breeze, someone walked right in front of us, down the side walk carrying one. It was pretty funny. Also, White Elephant now has some more of the totes in their shop!

The last image is of the large zippered totes in the cascade print. I printed it in gray and honey and I can't decide which I like better. I have been wearing my sample for the past few days and I am really liking it. It's large but light weight and perfect for summer. I will be bringing some with me to the show, but I also just listed one of each on my etsy shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply love the ships print! Can't wait to see this print in other forms, i.e. pillows!

Have a great time in Muskoka! Tracey