8.10.10

It was a jam packed week of finishing up orders, tagging, and shipping. I am so thankful for all the lovely shops that are carrying my wares this season! I will tell you about some of the new ones next week. It's going to be a beautiful fall weekend. I love this weekend. I am heading north for a couple nights to celebrate my first anniversary with my best friend of 11 years, and husband of one. Then family comes over for thanksgiving dinner. In our kitchen there is butternut squash soup on the stove and pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven- two of my favorite fall foods.
These seeds were from seed pumpkins. I tossed them all with oil, then some with cinnamon, the rest with lemon pepper. Toasted at 350 for 15 minutes, tossing half way through. The lemon pepper ones turned out the best, they always do. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: