16.8.10


Friday night's art crawl was the best. So many people stopped by and there was so much energy in the building all night. Thanks to everyone who visited. People loved making their own buttons and unfortunately I only remembered to snap a photo at the end of the night. Everyone loved seeing their little drawings turned into a pin and I wish I had photographed some of them because many were little works of art. I had also hoped to get some photos of the other studios in my building as well so I could give you a tour, but I got too busy to head out to take them and only got a chance to take the first one shown above- hidden pony vintage. They are on the third floor, just down the hall from me, and usually open during business hours if you want to stop in. We didn't end up leaving until 11pm and headed down James North. The street was packed. Such a lovely night in the city.

No comments: