2.3.10

A little product review for you- Kai scissors. I recently purchased these kai 7230 9" professional shears. I do all the cutting myself and my wrists were telling me that I needed new ones. Although they are a tad pricey, I couldn't be happier with them so they were well worth it. After years of using full metal scissors, the rubber handles are so nice and warm. I have tiny hands and I find that a lot of scissors are way too big. They either feel too heavy or my hand sits so loose in the handle that I have to work just to keep my hand from falling out. Although they do come in a larger size, these 9" ones are perfect for small hands. Aside from the comfort though, these scissors are super sharp and make cutting through four layers of heavy canvas feel like your cutting through butter.

No comments: