25.2.10

I spent the day in Toronto getting some new equipment. I found a clothing manufacturer that was downsizing and went to have a look at their cutting tables and industrial machines. They had rows of machines for all uses- button hole machines, sergers, and even a machine with four needles and ten threads. Rows of patterns, irons hanging from the ceiling on springs, and racks and racks of clothes. I ended up leaving with two cutting tables and an industrial machine. I am pretty excited to get them all going. The machine below is the one I got- an automatic juki. It's speed and efficiency will be great and I love the teal top- it's kind of retro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna you will like that juki they are a good machine. It's quite the plaece these small sewing shops.
Wendy