9.7.09

I will be at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition starting tomorrow and going until Sunday- I won't be open for the James North Art Crawl tomorrow night because I will at the show. Please stop by and say hi if you can, I am booth #663. Lots of my friends will be there exhibiting as well, here's a look at a few of them. Don and Jesse of Stinson Studios- Father and son team, and amazing woodturners. Don is my fiance's dad's cousin...so I guess we're kind of related. We have a nice collection of his wonderful bowls. Booth 509 and 517.
Jen Bulthuis of Fidoodle- lovely screen printed wooden and cloth toys. Booth 328.
Gosia- Illustrated and sculpted works. I have two of her prints, including the one above. Booth 611.
Roisin of Bespoke Uprising- hand dyed, screen printed, and embroidered childrens clothes and more. Roisin and I went to NSCAD together. She puts so much work into each piece. Booth 100.
Jenny Clark- I love her simple ceramics, I have two of her mugs. She does lovely work. Booth 536.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wishing you well at the outdoor show this weekend. Everyone I spoke with loved the idea of the tea towels.
Looks like ther will be many wonderful items there.